Emma Rippe
Saint Michael's College
Class of 2017
Major: Media Studies, Journalism, And Digital Arts
Hometown: Somerville, MA
My name is Emma and I'm from Somerville, MA and I am in the class of 2017 at Saint Michael's College in Colchester, VT and I have a focus in Media Studies, Journalism, and Digital Arts with a minor in Studio Art. I love learning about anything along the lines of marine science so I created a blog for my Environmental Journalism about phosphorus levels in Lake Champlain. I hope to keep the community around me to inform you about phosphorus levels in our Lake! Being a student who grew up in the city, I really never had an interest in any sort of environmental issues around until I came to live in Vermont, where I ended up getting to know a lot about the environment and to get to even know more about the environment, I decided to take the course Environmental Journalism and have a blog about Lake Champlain and the phosphorus levels. Contact:
Email: erippe@mail.smcvt.edu
Phone: (617) 470 6484
College Address: 3443 One Winooski Park, Colchester, VT, 05439

No comments:
Post a Comment